Monday, August 19, 2013

Cinnamon Swirl Bread

Here's an easy variation of the regular bread recipe (Dairy Free Bread Recipe)

Take the dough and divide into sizes needed for you pan(s)  I use a lightly floured cutting board and I roll the dough for one loaf out into as close to a rectangle as I can get it.  Liberally spread a mixture of cinnamon and granulated sugar (sorry, I don't have any measurements I would say this loaf used about 1/3 cup sugar and a few tablespoons of cinnamon)  and I press down slightly to keep it in place.  Then starting on a short end, tightly roll to the other side.  I use a knife to cut the ends to fit the pan and set the dough to rise like normal.  I like to take the little end pieces and make little rolls so that I can <ahem> taste test the batch ;o)



YUMMY!!  This makes great toast or just on it's own!  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment