Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Duct Tape Bag

Here is the easy peasy version of a duct tape bag.  This one is definitely kid friendly!  There are so many different ways to make bags and I will show you some others later.  For this one though you basically just cover an old party or shopping bag with duct tape.  Like I said, so easy anyone can do it!  These happen to be bags for Halloween but the possibilities are endless!! 

Here are the steps I used to cover the bags.  It isn't even necessary to cut the bag if you don't want, but I have found it makes the whole project go much faster and easier!

 Supplies: Old bag & various tape (the white is glow in the dark!)
 I cut the bag down the side and across the bottom so it will lay flat.
 Then cover the bag either horizontal or vertical, makes no difference.
 I used glow in the dark on the bottom because I was running out of candy corn.
 I use little strips to hold everything in place.
 Then tape the sides together.
 I forgot a picture of making the edge at the top for a clean look.   Then make 2 handles the same length and fold in half.
 Then tape the handles to the inside.
 Finished product. 
 Here's bag #2 with tape in different direction.  Honestly it would probably be cheaper to buy a bag at the store, but if I get the chance to play with tape, I'm going to do it!!  =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment