Monday, August 12, 2013

Fun Lunchbox Ideas!

I have come across SO many sites with ideas for school lunches.  I've gotten some pretty good ideas but I honestly don't have time to sculpt sandwiches on a daily basis.  I've been known to cut sandwiches with cookie cutters into hearts or other shapes.  Here are a few ideas to get your gears turning.  I plan on using these to come up with new ideas for this year so stay tuned!!


Birthday lunch!!  What kid wouldn't want to open presents at lunch?  Yes, those are duct tape numbers HAHA  She was only in preschool and if she wasn't told to eat her sandwich first she wouldn't!  Temporary tattoos work GREAT on bananas!! 
 Birthday Lunch #2!  Unfortunately I remembered to do this at 9 the night before and didn't really plan it out, but she LOVED it!! 
 Rainbow bread for St. Patrick's Day!!  (I'll make a post about rainbow bread soon!  Be sure to follow me to get updates!) 
 Easter Lunch!  I did this for the last day before spring break.  School was out early and the kids were having a super early (and very fast) lunch, so I just filled eggs with treats like grapes, berries, and crackers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment