Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Anniversary Gift

Back before our last Anniversary, I was trying to figure out what to do (on a budget) for my husband.  I saw a cute card on Pinterest that broke down how many days they had been married and a few other statistics.  I thought that the card was cute but wanted to take it a little further and make a present.  This is very easily adapted to you and your spouse and your own situation.  Be sure to account for leap years ;o) This could easily be printed from a computer file as well, I just preferred to hand write this.

Here's what ours reads:

February 14, 2013
9 Years
3,288 days
3 daughters
4 deployments
3 states & 5 homes
Many Disagreements and Make ups
Countless hugs, tears, and kisses
And more in love everyday!

I used a piece of resume paper, calligraphy pens, stamps, mat & frame.



No comments:

Post a Comment